Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's About Time...

Finally, after a month of trying to figure this blog thing out I am posting. There were so many things I needed to figure out like; do we use our last name, will I post pictures etc... So now that it's been decided hopefully I will catch on to this new blog. We have decided not to use our last name, only first names. I'm a liitle nervous about having our last name all over our blog, so if any one wants to add our blog to theirs please use my name or our blog name. Kayla came up with the name, "It's all good". Lately, this has been our "family motto". We definitely need to take this advice and be less stressed and overwhelmed. Life is supposed to be simple, right?

6 comments:

Jen Jenkins said...

Love it!! So darling! I can't wait to see all the cute pictures of you guys and hear the latest! Love the name...great family motto!! Love you guys!!

Kristin said...

Welcome! Did you know you can print your blog too?!?! That's why I'm doing it. =)

Judy said...

Stacy....congratulations! Welcome to the world of 'the blog'. What a great family picture! You must have had an amazing photographer ;) We look forward to hearing about you and your family. Love to all.....Aunt Judy

Kris Olson said...

Yay! Post lots! I ended up making mine private so I didn't have to worry about the name/date/place problem, but it is harder for people to just go to it if they want to. Good and bad!

Kathy said...

Soooooooo glad you are now blogging. I knew it wouldn't take you long. I have enjoyed blogging more than I thought. I plan on getting mine made into a book at the end of the year. There's a great website that does it for a great price. Can't wait to keep up with you guys now!!!! Miss you and love you!!

sarahhicken said...

So are you ready to be engulfed with blogging. I swear I am a little addicted and can only justify it because I am going to let this be our family journal for the year.